- About Us
- Support and Help
- Login | Sign Up
- Free Online Courses
- My Dashboard
CPD Points: 2 ECSA
Course Type: Online Live Webinar
Recordings: After Live Sessions
Course Duration: 14 Hours
Course Date: 24 – 25 May 2021
Sessions Time: 09:00 – 16:00
Sessions: 2 Day Course
Course Cost: R 1999
Request Brochure and Free Quotation
The success of construction projects depends on how well the uncertainties on the project is managed. Risks in construction projects are the greatest at the earliest stages of the project, and these risks need to be managed throughout the project through the implementation of sound business and construction practices. The value of managing these risks depends on the success achieved with the pro-active efforts to minimize the negative impacts of threats and to maximize the positive impacts of opportunities. The typical steps of planning for risk management, identifying risks, conducting a risk analysis, and planning the appropriate risk responses are of little value if the selected responses are not implemented and monitored throughout the project life-cycle. The course is developed to cater for the needs of the construction professional in South Africa.
Why should I do this course?
• International Standards: – This course is based on the international best practices included in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 6th Edition, as well as the PMI Construction Extension to the PMBOK® helping you to apply the generalized project management guidance to construction projects.
• Practical: – It incorporates practical group exercises that will enable you to link the theory to your own real-life project environment.• Interactive: – There is ample discussions and exercises that create the opportunity for sharing the knowledge that you and fellow delegates have acquired through your work experiences, successes and challenges.
• CPD points that add value: – Earning CPD points are crucial to retaining your professional designation as well as for your, as well as your business’ success. This course not only provides you with the CPD points needed, but also adds value to your career by delivering practical training that provides you with the opportunity to integrate the knowledge and skills gained in the classroom into real world projects.
• Objectives: – Whether you take this course because you are looking to sharpen your expertise in managing your projects, or to broaden your knowledge about project management in general, it will benefit you in the long run and you are going to enjoy this course.
• Certificate of Completion: – During and at the end of the course your knowledge of the training material and the application thereof will be tested. On successful completion you will receive a certificate that not only verifies that you have attended the course, but also that you have obtained the knowledge required to manage your projects successfully.
You should never stop learning. Whether your business falls under the scope of technology, civil engineering, or financial services, your industry will always be in a state of constant change. When you cease to stay up-to-date with trends that can affect your brand, you cease to compete with your counterparts and fall further away from your customer’s interests.
Impress Your Boss
How can you make yourself more impressive and stand out from your co-workers? Attending Webinars enables you to grow your knowledge of best practices that are pertinent to your brand and industry. This may be the missing piece when a job opens — you look more appealing to upper management and have a better chance at getting that corner office. Using webinars as a form of education can increase your knowledge of latest trends and strategies and, at the same time, increase your professional worth to your company.
Learn from the Pros
Knowledgeable Experts. Tacit Skills has been fortunate to have some of the most esteemed industry experts on board, from leading Project Managers with years of experience to Civil Engineers who has been the biggest projects around the world. Our experts have experience in the field, discussing real challenges and success stories. As an attendee, you should be confident that what you are learning is first-hand knowledge from subject matter experts.
Besides the fact that there are no travel costs involved with attending a Webinar, the price of registration is typically much lower than other options. In addition, multiple participants can view the Webinar at a single location and therefore “pay” for only one connection. An entire team can gather in one conference room to attend together and discuss the Webinar content without having to invest time and money traveling to and from a physical seminar location.
Payments secured with SSL protocol
Disclaimer: Tacit Skills reserves the right to reschedule the course if a minimum of 8 delegates are not met.
If you don’t already have an account click the button below to create your account.Create New Account