Why should I do this course?
• International Standards: – This course is based on the international best practices included in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 6th Edition, as well as the PMI Construction Extension to the PMBOK® helping you to apply the generalized project management guidance to construction projects.
• Practical: – It incorporates practical group exercises that will enable you to link the theory to your own real-life project environment.• Interactive: – There is ample discussions and exercises that create the opportunity for sharing the knowledge that you and fellow delegates have acquired through your work experiences, successes and challenges.
• CPD points that add value: – Earning CPD points are crucial to retaining your professional designation as well as for your, as well as your business’ success. This course not only provides you with the CPD points needed, but also adds value to your career by delivering practical training that provides you with the opportunity to integrate the knowledge and skills gained in the classroom into real world projects.
• Objectives: – Whether you take this course because you are looking to sharpen your expertise in managing your projects, or to broaden your knowledge about project management in general, it will benefit you in the long run and you are going to enjoy this course.
• Certificate of Completion: – During and at the end of the course your knowledge of the training material and the application thereof will be tested. On successful completion you will receive a certificate that not only verifies that you have attended the course, but also that you have obtained the knowledge required to manage your projects successfully.