There are no requirements for this course, no software or downloads is required for the course, this is an introductory course.
We would like to invite you to Meet and Greet the Instructor for this course – This gives you the opportunity to meet the Instructor, learn about the course, what will be offered, have your questions answered – Before committing to the course!
Topics that will be discussed:
This course covers an overview of the critical knowledge and skills a project professional will need to apply the basic principles of project management when creating a project plan with Microsoft Project (2010 / 2013 /2016 or 2019) during the planning phase of a project. It also discusses how Microsoft Project can be utilized for applying these principles applicable to project plan execution, updating tasks and the plan, plan optimization, progress monitoring, corrective actions, forecasting and progress reporting.
Special Cost During Lockdown
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on the world. Business were forced to close doors, hard working professionals lost their jobs. Tacit Skills maintains the highest standards when it comes to professional accredited training – due to the financial impact, we offer our accredited introduction course at a lower rate so that even during tough times, you can still advance your career and come out of lockdown better prepared and more skilled – It’s for this reason we lowered our cost from R 1999 to R 499 for this course.
You should never stop learning. Whether your business falls under the scope of technology, civil engineering, or financial services, your industry will always be in a state of constant change. When you cease to stay up-to-date with trends that can affect your brand, you cease to compete with your counterparts and fall further away from your customer’s interests.
Impress Your Boss
How can you make yourself more impressive and stand out from your co-workers? Attending Webinars enables you to grow your knowledge of best practices that are pertinent to your brand and industry. This may be the missing piece when a job opens — you look more appealing to upper management and have a better chance at getting that corner office. Using webinars as a form of education can increase your knowledge of latest trends and strategies and, at the same time, increase your professional worth to your company.
Learn from the Pros
Knowledgeable Experts. Tacit Skills has been fortunate to have some of the most esteemed industry experts on board, from leading Project Managers with years of experience to Civil Engineers who has been the biggest projects around the world. Our experts have experience in the field, discussing real challenges and success stories. As an attendee, you should be confident that what you are learning is first-hand knowledge from subject matter experts.
Besides the fact that there are no travel costs involved with attending a Webinar, the price of registration is typically much lower than other options. In addition, multiple participants can view the Webinar at a single location and therefore “pay” for only one connection. An entire team can gather in one conference room to attend together and discuss the Webinar content without having to invest time and money traveling to and from a physical seminar location.
Microsoft Project is the world’s most popular project management software developed and sold by Microsoft. The application is designed to assist project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workloads.
1. More efficient use of MS Project: – Unfortunately, many people who use MSP do not take the trouble or do not have the patience to learn how to use it properly, and only use it in some limited fashion to draw bars on a Gantt Chart.
2. International Standards: – Microsoft Project a powerful tool based on the international best practices included in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), helping you to apply the project management best practices to your construction projects.
3. Practical: – The Course is approximately 20% theory and 80% practical exercises that will enable you to link the theory to your own real-life projects.
4. Trust: – Project management is important because it ensures a project’s progress is tracked and
reported properly. Microsoft Project is an invaluable tool for tracking progress, it helps you gain the trust of other stakeholders on your project, giving them easy oversight of the project’s progress.
5. CPD points that add value: – Earning CPD points are crucial to retaining your professional designation as well as for your, as well as your business success. This course not only provides you with the CPD points needed, but also adds value to your career by delivering practical training that provides you with the skills to integrate the knowledge gained in the classroom into real world projects.
6. Certificate of Completion: – During and at the end of the course your knowledge of the training material and the application thereof will be tested. On successful completion you will receive a certificate that not only verifies that you have attended the course, but also that you have obtained the knowledge required to manage your projects successfully
I enjoyed the webinar and would attend again in future.
Great webinar. Consider some practical lessons for participants. It seems easy when the presenter is showing how it is done but practically it is not easy.
Great Webinar and Presentation.
Friendly and excellent course provider
The webinar course was well presented.
Good company to deal with.
Payments secured with SSL protocol
This is a Live Webinar Course
CPD Points: 1
Course Type: Live Webinar
Recordings: After Live Sessions
Course Duration: 7 Hours
Course Date: 3 & 4 February 2021
Sessions Time: 19:00 – 21:45
Sessions: 2 Evening Sessions
This course is split into 2 evening sessions from 19:00 – 21:45 – Giving you the opportunity to focus on on-projects at work and do the course after work.
Request Brochure for this course